Fun fact: I don’t love gadgets and kitchen equipment I don’t use. Who has room to store something you might use someday? Not me! But I love functional and well-made kitchen tools that last a long time! Since some of these resources I love are investments, please reach out if you have any questions. Without a doubt, there’s always a backup for less money to match the season you’re in. Plus, I could talk about kitchen tools and food forever.
Disclaimer: Additionally, some of the links below are affiliate links, and I earn a commission if you purchase through those links. Most importantly, I love and use all of the products listed below and recommend them because they are resources I have found helpful and trustworthy.
Stay updated on what I’m making!
Get My Favorite Conversion Charts +
My Top 10 List of Baking & Measuring Tools!
My top two favorite kitchen tools . . . if I had to choose!
More Favorite Kitchen Tools for Everyday Cooking:
My Favorite Kitchen Tools for Measuring & Baking:
My Favorite Kitchen Tools for Cookware & Appliances:
My Favorite Kitchen & Food Storage:
My Favorite Kitchen, Food & Household Subscriptions
We’ve used these cleaning products exclusively for over 3 years, and we love them. One bottle of concentrate and 3 bottles to fill with water for different household cleaning purposes!
Butcher Box is my go-to source for high-quality meat. They deliver 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, pork-raised crate-free, wild-caught seafood, and more directly to my door. Butcher Box standards match the way we want to eat. Check out Butcher Box’s current deal below!
Thrive Market is my first stop before grocery shopping without ever leaving my house! They are stocked with all of my favorite snacks, sauces, condiments, baking ingredients, essential meal components, and all my favorite organic and gluten-free foods. Thrive saves me time and money, and I affectionately refer to them as my pantry assistant. Look at this deal below!
Join Thrive Market & get $60 in FREE groceries & Free shipping!
My Favorite Authors & Books for Cooking, Growing, Buying, and Celebrating:
My Favorite Books to Grow Young Readers and Foodies!
My Favorite Kitchen Tools & Life Hacks
my Fav subscriptions
- Thrive Market – my organic online grocer
- Butcher Box – my meat delivery
- Dry Farm Wines – sugar-free and natural wine subscription
- Who Gives A Crap – biodegradable TP, paper towels, tissues, and dishcloths!
- Branch Basics – how I clean almost everything
- Nuts.com – organic and Celiac safe nuts, grains, and snacks!
My Fav Cook Books
- Barefoot Contessa Parties by Ina Garten and everything that came after!
- Mexican Everyday by Rick Bayless
- Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat
- Jaime at Home by Jaime Oliver
- Pretty Simple Cooking by A Couple Cooks (see interview link here!)
- Vietnamese Everyday by Andrea Nguyen
My fav Blogging Tools
- Restored 316 – WordPress themes and biz resources!
- WP Recipe Maker – my recipe card maker!
- Tasty Pins
- Tasty Links
- Food Blogger Pro – where I began learning.
- Success with Soul Incubator Coaching Program – where I am learning now!
- Mindful Planning Printables – Have you ever tried planning your business and life around your menstrual cycle and/or the moon’s phases? I love this tool!
- Kartra – my email platform and more!