Fun fact: I don’t love gadgets and kitchen equipment I don’t use. Who has room to store something you might use someday? Not me! But I love functional and well-made tools that last a long time! Since some of these resources I love are investments, please reach out if you have any questions. Without a doubt, there’s always a backup for less money to match the season you’re in. Plus, I could talk kitchen and food forever.
Disclaimer: Additionally, some of the links below are affiliate links, and I earn a commission if you purchase through those links. Most importantly, I love and use all of the products listed below and recommend them because they are resources I have found helpful and trustworthy.
My Kitchen Tools
My Kitchen Storage
Making Young Readers and Foodies
All my favorite things
my Fav subscriptions
- Thrive Market – my organic online grocer
- Butcher Box – my meat delivery
- Dry Farm Wines – sugar-free and natural wine subscription
- Who Gives A Crap – biodegradable TP, paper towels, tissues, and dishcloths!
- Branch Basics – how I clean almost everything
- Nuts.com – organic and Celiac safe nuts, grains, and snacks!